Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Break [PLOG]

I'm one week into my winter break :)
hehe.... AND ASDFJKL; 
I WANT CLASS TO START ASAP. LIKE I'M NOT JOKING.
cause i'm so stoked for my classes next semester * A *

yesterday there was a huge snow "storm"
lol... don't know why people were fretting so much about it,
because we've had worse but gotta say... the clearing of the roads,
and safety precautions on the roads were REALLY BAD and a lot of times delayed.
drivers speeding on slush & snow >_>
i got splashed by slush and ice hit my face...
lol -  - how would you feel if i threw a bucket of water on you,
and throw a block ice the size of a fist at your face.

...kay enough of the rant :D
OTHERWISE THE SNOW WAS NICE


of course besides the snow ...
i've went out to eat (like usual)

lol i love what they do to that rock..









yesterday was my 2nd year anniversary with bf 
we went out for lunch at richmond...
it was so chaotic with the snow and traffic...
but THAT DIDN'T LET US DOWN!
lol particularly me...
the soaked feet, screaming, fear of splashing slush everywhere...
yuh.

we went to pearl castle for lunch,
my bf ordered this amazingly pretty drink called:
BLUE
if i recall.. the ingredients were:
blue tangerine, calpis, and something else?

 i ordered that green lattea which i mentioned in detail
and some combos to go along with these :)



afterwards we went to karaoke & eat dinner at JANG MO JIB

lol gangnam style...


DESSERT!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2nd anniversary :D
    You guys look so cute together >_<
    and you never fail to make me happy/hungry with all that delicious food (and so much snow!)

    ReplyDelete