Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feels like spring!

Today was a day one for me...
originally i was going to find a teacher to sign up for AP exams.
HOWEVER
i could not find her so i went to metro for a bit to use up my gift cards.
the weather was quite spring like, early spring at least...
i got 2 shirts one from H&M and the other from Urban Behaviour.

I spent a while trying to find something I liked...
there were a lot of those one piece tanks and polka dots.
I've been searching for sheer blouses lately... but a lot of them aren't my cup of tea.
Grunge is really in lately so are chunky heels.
a lot of lace and jean shorts and cardigans.

here's what i got:
h&m
urban behaviour
augh such a good buy i swear.
i noticed i'm trending to more formal business like wear.
AM I GETTING OLD?!
lol oh well.
then i went to crystal and got a mocha frappacino
yummy!

then headed back to school for the leo club meeting.
sat there waiting with josie for about 40min till everyone got off class.
THEN THE MEETING BEGAN.
then i went home... yeeee.
*apparently it's going to snow tomorrow :[ NOOOOO*

No comments:

Post a Comment