Sunday, August 19, 2012

Approaching the end of summer [PLOG]

LOL I figured that i'll go through my posts and update the titles with
PLOG (picture blog)
so my readers know which ones are personal blog posts.

GRAH THE PAST WEEK HAS BEEN HOT
hitting 28 degrees in vancouver aughh...
thing about vancouver is that when it gets hot,
its the DRY hot so it feels so bad :[

OH YEAH AND I GOT TWO NEW FISHIES!
老點(Richard) & 友仔 (Corner)
THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS EVER

last sunday i went swimming & night market with friends
i haven't swam in 2 years so you can imagine how tired & sore i was after
but it was really fun! minus the part where a kid pooped in the kiddy pool 
and then everyone migrated to the bigger pool... =  =;

we went to the new night market afterwards,
yeah yeah I KNOW i said i wouldn't go again...
but some of my friends didn't go so we went anyways.
ADMISSION WENT UP WTF
though there was less people... it was still crappy >_>;
HANDS DOWN CRAPPY
food i stuck with safer food & stalls, don't want IBS out of no where

 
lol this is the weirdest name in the world... 芝芝腸

 the guys played this angry bird game lol $5 for 3 shots ??

some cherry blossom wishing thing
 yeah then on wednesday i went with my bf to granville island
i haven't been there in like 6 years... 

it was pretty cool, minus it being extremely hot
there's a lot of specialty shops! 
people... you should drop by there if you have the time
we basically walked around the markets & played some arcade games
Here's some pictures:








this was EASY but basketball one was easier
our final prize

struggling with the cake LOL we ate too much

waiting for the bussss :D
YUP NOW I WILL BLOG LATER AGAIN!!! 
here's a list of posts to look forward to:
  1. Boyfriend Does My Makeup
  2. No Mirror Makeup Challenge
  3. 2nd GIVE AWAY

1 comment:

  1. Hiya~ ♫ Great photos!!
    I just found your blog~ It's very funny & interesting to read! I'll be lurking some more xD

    ReplyDelete