Thursday, September 6, 2012

COLLEGE HAS STARTED!! [PLOG]

I've been slowing down my pace for posts :[
i'm sorry LOL (not really)
well i always bring my camera when i head out,
however... LATELY i just happen to not take pictures >_>

currently i'm going to Langara
i went to the orientation last week,
kay. no offense the tour kinda sucked. LOL
i got totally messed up with my directions after it :P
for me, i actually am enjoying post secondary a lot more.
NO MORE PEOPLE BACK TALKING AND IN YOH FACE. *SNAP SNAP*

* A *

yuh. also there's been a slight delay in posts because...
I NO LONGER USE MY DESKTOP *tears*
BUT BUT... here's the great part:
I HAVE A LAPTOP NOW (yeah it's a big deal)
WHICH MEANS I MAY BE ABLE TO PLOG/VLOG or w.e 
ANYWHERE (with internet access DURR)

btw... LOOK WHAT I MADE WITH MY BF
O w O LOOKS SO YUMMY RIGHT? MUAHAHAHAS.
cooking dates are the best... :]
kay back on to the college topic.
i really enjoy post secondary,
everyone's treated equally.. cause you're "an adult now" 
i'm very fortunate that 2/4 of my classes i have people i know from high school
and also great getting to know other people on campus

so far the class that left the best impression is marketing
everyone in that class seems to be more outgoing...
or maybe my other classes have too many people or they're shy or they just don't want to talk
OR i look like i will bite their heads off... 

I also like being able to get off class and have lunch with friends or w.e
it really makes friendships from high school a lot closer
BTW THERE'S A TIM HORTON'S ON CAMPUS IN THE CAF
MUAHAHAHAHA ICE CAPS (*^__^*) 嘻嘻
太好喝, 但是每天都 sold out


 
yeah that's basically my life atm..
and i am trying to type with this deco stuff on my thumb -  -;
scared the rose is gonna fall off... feels so weird


 YURRRRRRR I GUESS I'LL BLOG MORE LATER

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOUR NAILS. GIVE THEM TO ME NOW. dang! how long did that take!? why didn't you give me a full blog post about it... *sniff*
    and yay getting a laptop! and burgers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL <3 i'll do one soon! it took me like an hour to do them @ A @

      Delete