Monday, July 16, 2012

Food and Long Hot Days [PLOG]

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SPECTACULAR!
i've already tanned quite a bit...i might stop at my current skin tone.
don't want to go any darker than this.

last wednesday i went for my interview,
was soo stoked and nervous until the actual thing!
hope i get hired :$

then as you know i get bored and paint my nails,
i had the green nails less than a day and it chipped = 3 =
so i repainted them with a different thing.


I also finally decided to make a earring rack for all my dangling earrings
i realized recently how big my jewelery collection has grown,
i used to NEVER have any accessories, let alone earrings at all,
till i couldn't close that little drawer that i stuffed everything in. 

Recently this restaurant just changed it's name for the 3rd time in a year and half.
LOL pretty much same menu, but the food did improve a bit i guess...
not that much :/ 
at least my 凍鴛鴦 doesn't taste bitter and funky anymore




On Saturday finally hanged out with friends after a week.
we played naruto and hanged out a bit then went to check out my friend's new house.
LOL her old house is soo empty it's weird.



then sunday i went to richmond,
at aberdeen they were holding a Hong Kong based display.
You have no idea how happy i was about it.
it was a really nostalgic feeling.

made out of lego



afterwards went out for dinner,
cause it was my gma's bday <3 :] hehehe.
the good food!







then today i went out with my bf,
he just got back from hk and got me two gifts!!



we also went to bubble world for bbt,
that's the first bbt i've had in a LONG TIME

afterwards we went metro, 
ate a bit at t&t and then watched TED.
omg soo much crude humour, pretty funny if you comfortable with those jokes
and afterwards we pretty much bought somethings, ate, then went home ;]
summer's rolling along.






No comments:

Post a Comment