Thursday, July 5, 2012

SUN SUN SUN? I think summer has finally arrived! [PLOG]

This first week of my official summer has been...
fun? boring? entertaining? relaxed?
i have no idea tbh, it's a touch of everything.
but one thing for sure: THE WEATHER IS 10x BETTER NOW.
WE HAVE SUN. OH MY GOD.


mwehehehe. so bascially if i wasn't gaming, i went out.
on the long weekend (Canada Day) i went with my parents to crystal,
we ran some chores and ate... and yuh.
tbh the stuff my mom got did not look appetizing or according to her taste good.




then the next day? my bf came down to the river.
we walked along the river and talked,
then we went to Romer's Burger Bar right on kent & kerr

it has a really pretty view and the inside looks really nice.
HOWEVER.... i must say the food was pretty "average"
it smelt good alright but when i was looking around the portions looked really small.
Like for the same price range you could get a better deal off Red Robins. no joke.

BUT I MUST SAY THE PRESENTATION IS REALLY NICE.
i didn't bring my wallet so we were only able to order the "appetizers"
i got a tomato basil soup with cheese croutons.
i thought that was a really creative thought but it didn't go together as ideally as i thought.
however it was a bit heavy, the soup came out more vinegary.
my bf got a small salad... some "chinese" something, pickled ginger.
i was really confused cause it looked nothing like the description .___.




then yesterday i went out with my dad to run some chores,
was hoping to pay tuition for langara but couldn't in the end.
so we went for breakfast and later that night went out for dinner again.
rice was way too salty


THEN TODAY. i went out with my friend for all you can eat & shopping.
it was sunny and great.
MOTD

we looked at pets, clothes, skin/beauty care and pretty much caught up with each other.
that's so cool.
that's a weird weird weird name.
then we went all you can eat @ Sui Sha Ya
one word: horrible.
we ordered like 10 or 12 of each thing and they only registered "5" or "6" of each.
then they were giving us the wrong orders.
okay. if that wasn't enough the food was BAD.
sour, salty, or just weird tasting.
omg we were regretting and totally should have gone somewhere better to eat.
AND MIGHT I ADD THAT I TOOK VERY NICE PHOTOS OF THE FOOD.
DO NOT LET THE PHOTOS DECEIVE YOU , I JUST HATE TAKING UGLY PHOTOS.





this my friend is a SAMOSA. wth.
afterwards we went out to continue looking at clothes and talking.
we went to get ice coffees at mcdonalds... omg.
this cashier had the worst attitude ever, i gave her a $10 bill.
like she was checking the bill ON PURPOSE DELIBERATELY IN MY FACE.
LOL MAN I FELT SO INSULTED I ALMOST SAID
"you want to go to the bank to verify it? or do you want me to pay with all the dimes i have right here,
they're as real as it gets"
like i get it's a procedure to check money and make sure it's not counterfeit 
BUT if you are doing that deliberately to insult me then honestly i hope work is hell for you.
i hate it when people can't put up with their job and take it out on their customers.

now enough of ranting... went to t&t,
they've recently added this "drugstore" section that looks like Watson's in hk
but the prices were RIDICULOUS. rip off to the max of the max.
and also went bath & body works again, picked up 5 hand sanitizers. 5 for $5.
I got Aqua Blossom & Panda Pear
they were the only ones that smelled good, the others were making me gag.




BTW ORGANIZING MY SECOND GIVE AWAY.
so look out for it, this time i may include the states too.

1 comment:

  1. ... NOT EVEN 5/6 OF EACH. more like 2-4!!
    -mt

    ReplyDelete