Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Loreal Total Repair 5 Replenishing Detangling Care


"RESULTS: Weightless, Detangling, Replenished Hair
Your hair is completely repaired, instantly and gently detangled."

my hair is FRIED, rofl i am going to go bald someday 
 v look at this v

 i saw this, so why not give it a try?
it says to apply it on damp washed hair or use on dry hair to refresh it.
so i did it on my dry hair LOL
results? A LOT SMOOTHER.
feels like i sprayed on dry conditioner or something.
i don't know about the repair part... i guess i gotta keep doing this for a while,
however it did make my hair not hay like at the ends.
my hair's been irritating me a lot with its constant prickling on my back,
especially now that it's finally grown past my shoulders approaching mid back.

LOOL btw try not to get it on smooth surfaces,
i somehow got it on my floor,
and it's soo slippery now, i tried mopping and everything...
but it's still like that *RAGE*

overall... atm i feel that this is a spray on conditioner more than anything.
but i'll update later on the results
 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, where did you get all that money?! LOOL
    I have the conditioner, it's pretty good (on my hair). (:

    ReplyDelete