Friday, June 7, 2013

REVIEW: Decolog Lashes & Diamond Lashes

I'm so fortunate to have a great friend,
she didn't want some of her diamond lashes and a set of decolog lashes,
SO YAY I GOT THEM :D


Decolog Who's (Rich)



I fell in love with the lash style once I saw it,
it's a voluminous and natural type of lash,
so if you're into these types of lashes you might really like this.
The lashes are really soft and the band isn't stiff at all,
making it super easy to apply :)
 Rating: 5/5
 
Diamond Lash (Glamorous Eye)



These aren't my type of lashes tbh,
The crisscross creates a very thick upper lash appearance
creates a very bold and flirty appearance.
I found the lashes & band stiff but still easy to apply.
But overall not really my cup of tea :/
Rating: 3.5/5

Diamond Lash (Sexy Eye)



I LOVE THIS PAIR TO INFINITY AND BEYOND
The volume and softness of this lash is just unbelievable,
and best of all it creates/frames the eye shape that I desire.
The volume builds as it goes outward,
creating a very cute/flirty/sexy type of eye.
I want to see how these look with smoky eyes  ; u ;
Rating: 5/5

Diamond Lash (Celeb Eye)



These like the Sexy Eye are really soft and pretty,
BUT i prefer volume in my lashes going outward,
and not focused in the center.
But besides that I think these are really cute,
i just wish i had cuter circle lenses to wear with these lashes :(
 Rating: 4.5/5

*sorry i started getting lazy with the gluing and stuff in some of them*

1 comment:

  1. oh these lashes are SO NICE! They look so soft :3 Wonder if i can get them on ebay...

    ReplyDelete