Sunday, June 16, 2013

REVIEW: EOS KING BROWN G-202


I've gotten these lenses before,
but unfortunately they were defective.
FINALLY I HAVE GOTTEN THEM FOR A ROUND 2.
*yaaaay*

Again these are from Kawaii Desu Ka Shop


Indoor/Natural Light
Flash
 Like if you're going to go for GEO Angel Browns,
you might as well buy this one.
I swear these are even BETTER.
They are a nice gray toned brown and the rims are thicker,
AND YOU CAN NOTICE THE COLOUR.
Like seriously I hate GEO lenses because of the lack of vibrancy,
and they are damn uncomfortable and slide everywhere.
I've had enough GEO lenses and other to know what lenses are better than them.

These lenses are a 14.5mm diameter and EOS does carry these in 15mm,
but being me I like my lenses at 14.5mm.

Even though these lenses don't lean on the natural side,
they definitely are very pretty and do give a shiny eyed effect in person.
AND THEY MAKE YOUR EYES SO CUTE & BUBBLY
d( O u O d)


RATING OUT OF 5
Enlargement: ❤❤❤❤❤
Design/Pattern: ❤❤❤❤❤
Comfortable:❤❤❤❤❤
OVERALL: ❤❤❤❤❤
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. these lenses look so pretty on you >< now i want to get them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeup, the lenses look great on you!~ n__n

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete