Wednesday, June 5, 2013

REVIEW: MIMO DIAMOND BROWN (CHOCOLATE)



These lenses are by far the largest diameter that i've tried...
17.2mm
and personally i prefer 14.5mm.

I have mixed feelings about these lenses,
the design is cute but i personally don't dig them.
I haven't tried wearing these out for a long period,
just because they feel really thick and i'm pretty sure by the end of the day
your eyes are gonna feel like crap.

indoors

with flash
as you can see there's a slight halo effect (like the nudy series)
but even by looking at the photo you can see how huge these lenses are,
i highly recommend you wear these lenses with makeup,
especially if you have smaller eyes because these will make you look like THE ALIEN.



I'm probably going to rate these as 3.5/5,
though they aren't my cup of tea...
but i really don't think it'll be comfortable after wearing them for a while.
 the design is cute though!

some other reviews and plogs coming up soon! sorry for the hiatus!
 

2 comments:

  1. I think they fit you really well and sou look super cute in those !! *---*

    May I know which under lashes you use ?


    http://darkyberryish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete