Friday, May 18, 2012

REVIEW: EOS G-322 PUFFY 3 TONE BROWN

EOS G-322 PUFFY 3 TONE BROWN

I got these from:
I actually decided to order these because of the GOOD mistake last time.

They've added their own business card now to their packaging!
HOW CUTE IS THAT?




before i go into details and everything...
i got one thing to say: OH MY GOD I LOVE THESE LENSES SO F** MUCH
they are this gorgeous golden amber colour and it really makes my eyes POP.
okay not literally but STAND OUT.
it looks natural to a certain extent ughh
!我好喜歡這副美瞳!
just breath taking. and comfy. VERY comfy.


WITH & WITHOUT
 
INDOOR LIGHTING

 OUTDOOR LIGHTING

 FLASH

THESE DO ENLARGE! they are 14.5mm.
I love the design and pattern, it's very natural like.
the reddish inner part really contrasts the beautiful amber colour.
there's a nice solid dark brown ring that really brings out the "POP" i'm talking about.
I FIND THESE LENSES EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE.
no irritation or anything.
i just love and adore these lenses soooo much right now.

RATING OUT OF 5
Enlargement: ❤❤❤❤❤
Design/Pattern: ❤❤❤❤❤
Comfortable:❤❤❤❤❤
OVERALL: ❤❤❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment