Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

IT'S FINALLY WARM LIKE HOLY FOH SHIZZLE.
and it's sunny with bits of rain and hail and thunder.
but it's a lot better than before.

SO I SPENT MY GOOD FRIDAY AT HOME!
blah. unfortunate.
nah, i stayed home painted my nails,
gamed, social networked, watch documentaries.
i'm so psyched  to do this assignment...
just cause i am interested in history.
i'm going to choose one of my electives in college to be HISTORY.
LIKE IT'S THE MOST FASCINATING SUBJECT EVER.

Then my uncle came to van today,
so we went out to 54th ave restaurant on kerr street.
I used to go there EVERYDAY after school
cause it was close and their food was decent,
but after a while i stopped going there cause it was really bad quality.
and haven't been there for 4 years.

honestly i was skeptical about going there to eat again...
but it has been 4 years and things change.
when we got there it was a lot quieter than usual.

i ordered a 麻婆豆腐飯 and 凍檸水

OKAY. IT WAS GOOOOOOOOD.
i don't know about what my parents ate etc.
but mine was damn goooood. I WAS LOVING THE SPICAY.
 and my drink was nice and sweet the way i like it :]

椒鹽豆腐

haha then uncle daniel was showing me these cool math things,
so i can make a living at school and never bring lunch,
aww yeee.

look what i found in uncle daniel's car:

Mr. Spider says BYE for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment