Sunday, April 22, 2012

Review: Garnier Belle Color 51 Medium Ash Brown

My roots were growing out and the reddish colour I dyed my hair last time was fading.
so i was contemplating whether to go lighter or darker...
in the end i decided to go darker just because i don't want to look too out there.

I usually choose drugstore brands when i want to go darker,
and then i would choose japanese brands if i want to go lighter and have evenly dyed hair.
i probably will not dye my hair again for another 3-4 months.
okay i really hate the smell of this hair dye in particular,
but their darker tones are really good and last a while.


i didn't leave it as long as i usually would,
which would be 40min - 50min.
cause of the time crunch and i get really bored waiting LOL.
impatience is a flaw.
it covered pretty well, my roots blend in with the dyed part pretty well.
when i finished dying it, i thought it looked a lot darker than i expected,
this morning when i looked at it again, i think it looks fine,
a dark ash brown colour.
overall this is a pretty good hair dye and comes out quite even.


No comments:

Post a Comment