Thursday, April 5, 2012

REVIEW: DERMAL STRAWBERRY MASK

*sorry for the lack of posts back to school
"convergence, brightening, refining"
The Specs Says:
-simple sheet type mask that offers your skin direct nutrition after using and it is possible to go out without washing your face 
- compared to other masks you can feel difference immediately with using it only once, the high quality mask sticks on to your skin and stays on
- contains strawberry extract which is in several organic acids and controls excessive creation of oil in skin. Also softens corneous [wtf makes no sense] part of skin thus making it soft and bright.
- vitamin e & collagen  provides skin with nutrition and brightens your skin

OKAY I DON'T LIKE THIS MASK AT ALL.
it made my skin feel really oily?? slippery?
just MECK. compared to all the other masks... just MECK.
and i broke out in these mini bumps on my cheeks.
*and they are still there
i may switch the strawberry mask in my giveaway with a different mask.
i don't want to give my readers that.
look at that! kay ignore my fuzzy hairy cheeks LOL
 It smelled like those strawberry candies,
which made me excited cause IF IT SMELLS GOOD IT WILL BE GOOD.
that;s not exactly the case here...
the serum itself felt a lot sticker than the other masks.
so i apply it and wtf. felt so uncomfortable against my skin.
 but after i took it off. fml. 
red skin with weird bumps. 
this has to be by far the worst mask i've tried ever.
it moisturized... in the fact it made my skin SUPER OILY FOR 2 days.
 didn't tighten pores or anything.
and my skin doesn't look any brighter ROFL.

RATING OUT OF 5
Moisturizing: ❤❤❤❤❤
Scent:  ❤❤❤❤
Firming/Tightening Pores: ------
Whitening/Brightening: ------
Mask Quality: ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment