Friday, June 8, 2012

Approaching the End and the New Beginning [PLOG]

It's been a while since I've updated my blog,
so basically this week has been grad week and i've been jumping around getting things done.
We had our grad ceremony and grad breakfast.

My goldfish passed away this morning after a long struggle with her stomach.
RIP FELICITY
she was a really hyper and friendly fish,
she would swim towards anyone and would follow your finger movements.
 also a very very hungry fish.
i'm going to miss you a lot.

!GRAD CEREMONY!
for our school we don't get grad hats (sucks) so basically we all looked like
friggin' gospel singers LOL.
my gown was too long for me so i had to swap with someone else.


grad ceremony came on as a little overwhelming for me
because I am the only child in my family and to me it's a big deal.
that night I wanted to thank my parents so much for all their support.

.here's some pictures.












At the end of the ceremony I couldn't help but start bawling my eyes out.
LOL. it was so extreme, i had people fanning me so my tears would dry.
thank god i wore waterproof mascara. =  =

For the past week grad pranks have been going on and it's been going overboard.
people are doing it just merely out of "YOLO" but they don't consider the consequences or w.e,
and it really pulled the straw for a lot of teachers and staff at the school.
SO OUR GRADE HAS FINALLY DECIDED TO SAY A THANK YOU.
also makeup for the pranks & restore the grade 12 reputation.

today was grad breakfast and LOL MAN THOSE MUFFINS WERE HARD.
i regretted eatting two... but oh well we worked on the "surprise" during 3rd and 4th block.
it was a great success (hoping no one decides it's hilarious to destroy what we made)




YEEE THEN WENT TO LIM KEE AND ATE.
cream soda w/ ice cream & pho





No comments:

Post a Comment