Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LE START OF TEH START [PLOG]

I've been really lazy or just plain busy to be able to blog.
The weather is turning out beautifully, still kinda chilly though ;[
The past week i've been absolutely bored out of my mind...
basically waiting for the english provincial to finally come and end.
AND I PASSED MATH. yah. that's what i'm happy about...
LOL. also got into all the courses i wanted to get into :]

so on the day of the english provincial,
after we finished i went to my friend's house.
DUDE HER HEDGEHOG IS SO FAT AND HUGE!
like look at this... btw this cute creature is called Cookie.
and guess what? COOKIE HAS A BLOG
okay yah. then we went for sushi @nishiki on 49th & victoria



we didn't hang out for a long time just because i'm addicted to Dragonica
like no joke... right after we finished, i went straight home and gamed.
lol 9 hours worth of gaming per day... i need a life.
but it's soo cuteeee!! it's practically a 3D MS.

ok and then yesterday we had a bbq...
lol kinda fail on the cooking part. but oh well.











it was a really fun time together though ;] who knows when we'll be able to do that again.
but anyways that was basically where i've been and disappeared off to X__X
i swear i will have some reviews or tutorials coming up soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for passing math :D!!
    Dragonica?!!?!
    Is that an MMORPG I spot?!
    3D MS?!?!?!!
    and it's on gpotato?
    Holy pankcakes!
    I think you just got me addicted to a new game xD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL YAY ADD ME!! : Burpiewoop

      Delete
    2. Yay :D
      I will!
      (sorry I didn't see this until now ):)
      I'm Tearee ^_^

      Delete