Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Review: Bath & Body Works Body Lotions

Today I walked past Bath & Body Works and noticed a promotion..
LOL the 50% off and $4 signs caught my eyes so ofc I had to enter and look at the stuff
I rummaged through all the stuff they had and finalized with their buy 3 for $10 promo.
I bought 3 body lotions because i don't really use shower gels or body sprays.
Rio Rumberry, Wild Citrus Sunflower, Japanese Cherry Blossom

 
I found the packaging pretty adorable, small travel size.
I was so nit picky about buying two bottles the same colour LOL
So I was picking up bottles and if i liked two of the same colour,
i'd keep the one i liked more and put back the other one back
that's why i ended up with these 3... kinda.

RIO RUMBERRY
i find the smell kinda... pina colada-y?? 
imo it is quite strong so i don't know if i'd use this regularly.
i don't know about moisturizing that much, either it's really light weight or it gives a waxy texture.
not my fav out of the three.

Wild Citrus Sunflower
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS ONE. it smells like tea.
i think it's earl grey, i'll get back later about that.
the consistency of this one is more liquidy unlike R.R
kinda in between on this, just because it doesn't exactly moisturize,
more like a lotion perfume

Japanese Cherry Blossom
i was actually most skeptical buying this one
it wasn't something i really wanted but i had to choose 3 to get the promotion.
i almost picked the pomegranate one over this 
smells like baby powder & flowers LOL. not that it smells bad,
but that's the first thing that came to my mind when i whiffed it.
after i apply it then you can smell that light flowery smell.
it makes my skin feel smoother than the other two.
i would probably pick this one as the daily follow me one.


No comments:

Post a Comment