Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: St.Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub


I always get asked what is a good exfoliator,
to me the best one hands down is the St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
It doesn't irritate and dry up your skin,
it does what it is supposed to do,
best of all? it is AFFORDABLE, easily under $5 @ walmart

I have been using this brand for a long long long time.
*still have the really old packaging hanging around* 
old packaging
My "Naturally Clear" one just recently ran out and it was the squeeze bottle type,
So i decided to pick up the big round pot like ones. 
kay first things first... this product smells AMAZING.
even before you use the product the scent just refreshes you.

just simply moisten your face with water then apply the scrub,
rub it around in circular motions then rinse.
results are almost immediate you can feel how smooth and clean your skin is afterwards.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT


2 comments:

  1. I also use this product as my exfoliater and it's absolutely amazing *_*
    I also love how it's really cheap :DDD

    ReplyDelete