Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Week Off [PLOG]

So I am basically done highschool, just one more exam next monday...
sigh* the weather this week is horrible so far, raining cats and dogs.  = =
yeah choose the week that i have off to rain :@
anywho so i went job hunting and all that stuff ;]
FINALLY THIS WEEK I WAS ABLE TO SIT DOWN CLEAN UP MY ROOM
AND MAKE SOME JEWELERY <3 
i reorganized my drawers and dedicated one to my makeup and also one for all my jewelery supplies
got a new high-low skirt from Twinkle Barbie
*it's really good quality! do check out their shop, they have some promotions going on.
ALSO WENT TO BATH & BODY WORKS!
that was my first time there, i only walked in because of the promotions LOL.
I really dig the body lotions will be doing a separate post about them !
then also went to pearl castle to eat, ordered Japanese style green milk tea,
and some thick toasts :] YUM YUM YUM IN THE TUM TUM <3









No comments:

Post a Comment