Saturday, June 16, 2012

Start of Summer [PLOG]

One would expect summer to be sunny and hot,
but really? it's been rainy, cold and humid in vancouver ;[
this week i've been either staying at home or going out for my finals.
today i did my LET and praying I get 3. ROFL I DON'T CARE GIMMIE A 3.

decided to work out and clean up my room for the next week...
and probably go job hunting =  = in dire need of some way to pass summer.





星洲炒米
咖喱羊腩飯 + 凍鴛鴦


mommy bought some squid snack :3

DAISO RESTOCKED THESE BABIES

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Squid snacks :D
    (and other yummy foods)
    Ah I need to go job hunting too, but I can't drive yet xD
    Those are some really pretty lashes
    You're also really lucky to have a Daiso ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha omg yeah they disappeared for over half a year ;[ they are really close to diamond lashes but i think they look nicer <3

      Delete