Saturday, June 9, 2012

WALMART DRUG STORE BRAND COSEMETIC REVIEWS


So today I went to Walmart and bought some things,
in total it was about $14.
YEP SO HERE IS A COLLECTIVE REVIEW


First Item I picked up was actually another Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio
i bought the  Sweet As Candy one during the winter and decided o get another one.
I got it in 335 Silent Treatment.
I really liked the dark neutral colours they looked really pretty,
however I have mixed feelings about it.




the browbone colour is really sheer and glittery (not really digging it)
then i was expecting the crease colour to be a smooth dark brown,
instead it was a very chalky black with some weird little gold glitters.
FINALLY. the only colour i really liked was the eyelid colour,
it's smooth, pigmented and GORGEOUS.
*sigh* hit & miss right here.

NEXT I got the NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer in 786 LIGHT
Let's start with the packaging:
I thought it was pretty nice because it was in a oval shape making it look slimmer.
I really like the applicator, it's smooth and soft.
I don't find it cakey at all in fact i find that it's very light.
ONE DOWN SIDE I don't think it offers much coverage on acne or acne scars.
but it does conceal red areas.




Then I bought 3 nail polishes.
Two Sally Hansen XTREME WEAR polishes in 
425 Pink Satin and 485 Golden-I
also one NYC Long Wearing Top Coat 271.

I really like the Sally Hansen polishes,
and really I just like almost all Sally Hansen polishes in general.
These two colours are consistent and one coat does the job!
I don't have any problems with chipping.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nailpolishes :D
    That gold color you bought is very pretty!
    I know how you feel about the Wet&Wild though. There's usually one gorgeous color then the others are meh xD

    ReplyDelete