Saturday, March 24, 2012

Circle Lenses Collection and Opinions

Those of you who know me...
haha, I have tried and owned a lot of lenses.
here's basically a list of them and if I can provide a picture I will 
and my rating for these.
*some of these pictures are old soo yeuhhh*
*UPDATED*

1. Seeshell Gray: 5/5 I LOVED THESE LENSES <3

2. Geo Nudy Brown: 4/5 these have to be the prettiest out of entire nudy series

2. Geo Nudy Gray: 3/5 ordinary gray lenses nothing that special
3. Geo Nudy Violet 2/5 looked gray to me and i didn't like it
4. Geo Angel Violet 2/5 i wasn't a big fan of the angel series because it was so dark
5. Geo Angel Green: 1/5 I didn't like the colour at all 
 6. Geo Angel Gray: 1/5 it was practically a black circle lens =  =
7. EOS King Blue: 5/5 FIRST EOS LENS AND I NEVER WILL REGRET IT
8. EOS Flower Blue: 5/5 The design was just beautiful
9. G&G BT Gray: 3/5 really uncomfortable and scary looking

10. Geo World Blue: 4/5 normal blue lenses
11. Geo World Brown: 4/5 would love these more if they were 14.5mm
12. EOS New Adult Brown: 3/5 i didn't love these lenses cause they were so boring and orange

13. EOS New Adult Blue: 4/5 bright compared to the brown one
14. EOS King Brown: 5/5 sadly one lens was faulty... ;[
15. EOS New Adult Green: 1/5 i don't like green lenses

16. EOS Candy Gray: 4.5/5 I didn't like it, but over time i did. LOL
17. Super Nudy Pink: 3/5 eh? i didn't love these lenses but you couldn't hate it either

18. EOS Jewel Brown: 5/5 LOVE LOVE LOVE. sad they ripped.
19. EOS King Pink [15mm]: 2/5 too bright and scary imo
20. EOS Candy Pink [15mm]: 2/5: looked really weird
21. EOS King Gray [15mm]: 4/5 faulty lens pmo.
22. EOS Hyper Brown: 5/5 pretty with makeup! :]
23. Geo Bambi Princess Mimi Sesame Gray: 5/5 I LOVE THESE LENSES HOW COULD YOU NOT
24. Geo Princess Mimi Macchiato Brown: 4/5 I don't like natural lenses but these are alright

25. Geo WT-A44: 5/5 LOVE especially cause of the reddish tone
26. G&G Q18 Aqua: 3.5/5 these were alright, looked better without makeup

 27. Geo Honey Wing: 5/5 just natural and pretty
28. Geo Ash Wing: faulty lens pmo PMO.

29. Geo Diamond Pink: ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS PAIR





No comments:

Post a Comment