Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy 15 Months

Weather is so messed up in vancouver,
it's spring and even toronto is in it's 20s,
here? still 7 degrees.
AND SNOWING + HAILING WTF IS THIS.
Thankfully it became sunny and the snow melted away.
OOTD

 So we went downtown to look at the h&m there and I bought a scarf,
LOL. there was $1.97 left on my gift card,
the girl didn't give it back to me..
and then my bf got pretty worked up about it LOL.
omg. LOL. yeah
 AFTERWARDS we went to Caffe Artigiano on Hornby.
OH MY GOD. IT WAS SOOO GOOOD <3




THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS
fatty
Then we headed down to richmond :]
ABERDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
and went to daiso, cube and the lansdowne to buy earphones.
review soon :]

ALSO bought some face masks @kmart in aberdeen.
3 for $2.28
I bought 3 to give away on my first GIVEAWAY :]
SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT POST SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment