Friday, March 16, 2012

REVIEW: Lush Butterball Bath Bomb

LUSH BUTTERBALL BATH BOMB
"Skin-softening, vanilla scented, sweet and lovely bath bomb"

OKAY so I finally decided to give Henry's birthday present a try,
didn't get a chance to because of my horrible cold.
It was a very light vanilla scent, which I really like actually.
I was actually surprised when I noticed on the surface of the water,
there were little traces of oil around, that worried me for a sec.
it would be a PAIN in the royal ass to clean.
Fortunately it didn't stick to the tub so I was happy. 
Unfortunately the water was too high of a temperature,
i spent 5-10min trying to adjust,
and it didn't help that my feet were ice cold.
fizzing away
midway
all dissolved
The bath bomb had the skin softening effect while you're in it,
however that effect does not last long afterwards.
so basically it's one of those in the moment bath bombs.
LOL
oh well it smelled nice and it was relaxing :]

No comments:

Post a Comment