Sunday, March 25, 2012

Volunteer @ Harry's Spring Run Off and Last Day of Spring Break

this sucks... the weather's finally getting better.
AND SPRING BREAK ENDS.

Today I had to wake up early for volunteer,
stanley park had a run that was for prostate cancer.
So we had to get there by 8:30am.
Downtown and where I live is actually a far distance...
so luckily my bf's dad drove us.
I volunteered at the water station,
though my task was sweeping cups off the track that runners
threw/missed on the garbage bins.
majority of the runners threw their cups into the garbage bins ;]
soo it was great....
apparently i was over enthusiastic with my cheering.
LOL i wonder how many people were creeped out.
We had 3 big dispensers filled with gatorade powder...
we only used less than 10% of it,
and they poured it all out @__@
AND WE GOT FREE NEON GREEN T-SHIRTS

free sample: strawberry banana smoothie
i thought it was a fake statue thing... it was real omg.

happy child making her potions
 When we finished we headed back,
I wanted to take better pictures of the birds...
SO I TOOK A PIC OF A CANADA GOOSE.
basically they were just feeding and i decided to mimic
the bird and movement and lord behold...
IT CAME UP CLOSE TO ME.
I speak Canada Goose.
Then some swans and le wonderful crane again.







 Afterwards we went out for lunch.
we ate at 圓香
I ordered a Lattea and Spicy Chicken Nuggets meal...
LATTEA IS A REALLY INTERESTING DRINK
basically turns out you don't use a straw to drink it.
you drink it the way it is from the cup and you'll understand why when i tell you.
The top part of the drink is actually sprinkled with salt on the cream,
As you drink you taste some saltiness and then a rush of green tea,
the salt actually emphasizes the sweetness of the green tea.
WORTH GETTING. TOTALLY.









Then lalalala ate another snack of samosas <3
SO GOOD. and then picked up my new lenses!!
REVIEW COMING UP SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment