Monday, March 19, 2012

Review: KOJI Eye Talk

I have uneven eyelids,
which really bother me when i take pictures.
TODAY MY PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED.
my wonderful bf bought me a present and got me it,
NOW HERE'S A REVIEW.
Bought it @ CUBE INC in ABERDEEN :]
 do check that place out it has a LOT of good stuff !

extremely cute packaging

comes with the glue & "fork"
gives you a mini guide on how to achieve different eyeshapes


PERSONALLY I was surprised at the thickness of the brush,
It felt really light to apply actually,
I was expecting a very heavy tacky glue... turned out quite different.
UNLIKE eyelid tape, it isn't OBVIOUS like hell.
looks really natural 【自然】 literally like what it says on the box.
It lasted really well, didn't come off, lose hold or anything for 4 hours.
 AND BEST PART OF ALL? it's absolutely comfortable to wear.
I don't feel my eyelid sliding on something weird and sticky.
THIS PRODUCT IS PURELY AMAZING. 



2 comments:

  1. how does cube inc work? i've wanted some things but i don't get it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. basically people rent a "box" and they display the items they are selling @ cube, so just find the item and ask one of the people working there for you to open the box and get the item for you and then you can go purchase it :] very simple!

      Delete