Friday, March 23, 2012

Last Days Of Spring Break ;[

AUGH. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 
SPRING BREAK IS COMING TO AN END.
I really enjoyed it though ;[
haha so basically I've stayed home or went out with friends.
Yesterday I went with dad to 湯。com
i had my usual and my dad ordered the same,
and ordered a soup... which are actually really good ;]



LIKEYUM.
AND weather has been getting better...
like wth it's the end of spring break and we finally get spring weather.
not to mention warmer temperatures -  -

Then today I hanged with my friends,
they made sushi :D
*don't have pictures*
and omg i got to "pet"/touch my friend's hedgehog
!!like go check out cookie's youtube!!
then we headed to a nearby park and basically hanged around there.
why hello thur

haha he's too scared too go all the way
LOL.

taking her shoes away so she can't escape


my wonderful new ride :]

No comments:

Post a Comment