Friday, March 23, 2012

REVIEW: DERMAL CUCUMBER MASK

So this is for convergence, moisturizing, soothing.
.... LOL I got mixed feelings about this one.
The Specs Says:
-simple sheet type mask that offers your skin direct nutrition after using and it is possible to go out without washing your face 
- compared to other masks you can feel difference immediately with using it only once, the high quality mask sticks on to your skin and stays on
- contains cucumber extract which is good for moisturizing and calming your tired skin and keeps your skin smooth, clean, and pure
- vitamin e & collagen  provides skin with nutrition and brightens your skin
- makes your skin feel cool when you place it on
 Again it's similar specs as the PEARL and AQUA masks
however... I actually thought this mask was in a way better and crappier.
I thought the sheet itself was cut really oddly,
my skin was a lot more irritated using this mask.
HOWEVER, it tightened my skin, moisturized and i thought whitened it a bit.
it smelled like the typical cucumber smell though.

RATING OUT OF 5
Moisturizing: ❤❤❤❤❤
Scent: ❤❤❤❤
Firming/Tightening Pores: ❤❤❤❤❤
Whitening/Brightening: ❤❤❤
Mask Quality: ❤❤
 
I personally wouldn't buy this mask in particular again,
because I don't like having irritated skin during the process,
even if it does the job ;P LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment