Wednesday, March 28, 2012

REVIEW: EOS G-320 BROWN

EOS G-320 BROWN [GOSSIP BROWN]

So I got these from:
OKAY I AM GOING TO PRAISE THEM LIKE CRAZY 
FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE LIKE NO JOKE.
Basically I got these from them on Sunday and one pair was actually misprinted.
It was a Puffy 3 Tone Brown... 
*side note it was a good thing because i ordered the puffy 3 tone brown, it's gorgeous.
She replied right away back to me and solved the problem in less than 30min.
AND she gave me a replacement PAIR not one lens free of charge!

HOW MANY ONLINE STORES WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REPLACEMENT PAIR?
Last time I had a faulty lenses, 2/4 of my lenses were faulty from one order.
you know what that shop told me? i ripped it on my own.
then they said my nails ripped it, and all my nails were gone cause i broke them two days before.
I am extremely satisfied with their customer service and 
I WILL BE ORDERING FROM THEM NOW ON!
okay... now on to the review.
These lenses are 14.5mm HOWEVER
the colour part is really only like 14.2mm.
there's a slight enlargement but i wouldn't say alot...
nor would i say the colour is BAM wow, if you tried Geo's world brown..
this isn't as bright as that, more on the natural side of things.
HOWEVER it has a really pretty type of crystal kinda looking design.
which I do like... only if the diameter was bigger ;[

indoor light
flash
outdoor/natural lighting
RATING OUT OF 5
Enlargement: ❤❤.5
Design/Pattern: ❤❤❤❤
Comfortable:❤❤❤❤❤
OVERALL: ❤❤❤❤

 

No comments:

Post a Comment